Sweet Chili Tofu is an easy recipe, and it's delicious and low calorie.
This dish is perfect for those looking to eat healthier. It's made with tofu and Saucy Thai Chili Peach hot Sauce, so it contains tons of protein and fiber. It will satisfy your tastebuds while keeping you feeling light and healthy.
This sweet chili tofu recipe is an easy and delicious way to add a little spice to your life 😉
1 pound firm Tofu
1/3 cup Scallion
2 cups of Oyster Mushrooms
2 Pieces bell pepper, chopped
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
4 Tablespoons water
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Drain the Tofu and cut into even size cubes (around 1 inch).
- Heat a large frying pan and add olive oil
- Fry the tofu pieces until golden.
- Add the mushrooms. Add a dash of salt
- Add the scallion and bell pepper. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add a few good drops of Saucy Thai Chili Peach Hot Sauce, water and sugar to coat the tofu pieces.
- Allow the sauce to thicken and coat the tofu and vegetables.
- This should take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Plate and serve.