A Breakfast Egg Wrap is a delicious and convenient way to start your day. When you're in a rush, sometimes it's hard to find the time to make breakfast. But if you have an egg wrap handy, you can whip up a quick and healthy meal in just minutes.
This simple breakfast wrap recipe is so easy to make that you'll never have to resort to cereal or fast food again!
1/2 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup baby spinach, divided
2 ounces deli ham, chopped, divided (about 1 cup)
Saucy Tomatillo Jalapeno Hot Sauce, for serving
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and pepper in a large bowl. Spray a non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and heat on medium-low heat. Add 2/3 cup of the egg mixture to the pan, swirling to coat bottom. Dip one side of a tortilla into the egg mixture in the pan, turn it over and place it dipped side up in the pan. Cook until just set on the bottom, about two or three minutes. Put the shrimp and add black pepper, a dash of salt, paprika, and garlic.
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Top with 1/8 cup cheese, 1/4 cup spinach and 1/8 cup ham. Reduce heat to low, cover pan.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese has melted and spinach is wilted.
- Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Roll to enclose filling
- Cut in half.
- Drizzle Tomatillo Jalapeno Hot Sauce Hot Sauce before serving.
You don't have to be a hot sauce connoisseur to enjoy Saucy Tomatillo Jalapeno Hot Sauce. Just add it to your favorite dish to give it a spicy kick! Grab a bottle of your Saucy today!