Spicy grilled shrimp is a very easy-to-make recipe and packed with a whole lot of flavors. This recipe is perfect for those who want to throw a smokey dinner.
Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo hot sauce is a perfect complement for grilled shrimp.
2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tsp kosher salt
2 tablespoons Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Hot Sauce
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl mix Saucy jalapeno tomatillo hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- Set aside about ¼ for the mixture for grilling
- Place the shrimp in the freezer bag and pour the remaining mixture and seal the bag.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours
- When you are ready to grill, thread the pieces of shrimp onto the skewer.
- Grill the shrimp until cooked.
- Serve with lemon on the side.
If you are using a wooden skewer, soak them first in the water for about ten minutes.