Deviled eggs are delicious and easy to make. They add a kick to the traditional appetizer.
This spicy deviled egg recipe is creamy, smoky, flavorful, and spicy. They may be in small size, but they are packed with flavor.
14 eggs, hard-cooked
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
½ Cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup bacon bits, cooked
3 tablespoons Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Sauce
½ tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp black pepper
- Slice eggs in half (lengthwise).
- Remove the yolks and put them in a medium bowl.
- Smash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, Saucy jalapeno tomatillo sauce, cheese, lemon juice, bacon bits, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Put the mixture in the Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
- Fill the egg hole with the mixture
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Chill until ready to serve.