Guacamole is originally from Mexico, dating back to the Aztecs, where it was revered for its high vitamin and fat content. It is a delicious dip for tortilla chips, as filling for tacos and bread.
There are thousands of guacamole recipe out there. The key to finding an amazing guacamole recipe is the right ingredients.
This is a quick and easy guacamole recipe that you will surely love.
2 ripe avocados
1 tablespoon Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Hot Sauce
- Cut the avocados into half and remove the pit.
- Using a spoon, scoop the avocado flesh into a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut the lime in half and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze into the bowl with the avocado.
- Add 1 tablespoon Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Hot Sauce
- Add a pinch of salt
- Use a fork and gently mash everything together until it reaches your desired texture.
- Stir a few times to combine.
- Refrigerate and serve when ready.
You can add more Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Hot Sauce depending on your preference. The key to this guacamole recipe is using a perfectly ripe avocado.