Fish tacos are a light meal, but they are so satisfying. This healthy recipe is easy to make. They can be served in small gatherings or large parties.
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon minces cilantro
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb. halibut fillet
Saucy Jalapeño Tomatillo Hot Sauce
warm corn tortilla
- Health the grill pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro, and garlic
- Coat the fish with the mixture
- Season the fish with salt and grill over medium heat
- Grill each side for at least 7 to 10 minutes or once the fish turns white
- Turn off the heat and transfer the fish to a platter
- Flake the fish into pieces using a fork
- Serve in a corn tortilla with avocado, onion, cucumber, and Saucy Jalapeño Tomatillo Hot sauce.
Best alternatives for halibut are striped bass, cod, flounder, or fluke. You can also add tomato and cheese. For the tortillas, the choice of tortilla is your own. You can have corn or flour tortillas.