Prawns are madly delicious and you don't have to do much to enjoy their flavor. So, when making prawn tacos, it is important to make them simple and cook them well.
1 Corn on the Cob
1 Tablespoons Butter
1 12/ lbs Jumbo King Prawns
1 ½ Tablespoon Chili Powder
4 Cloves Garlic, diced
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Hot Sauce
- Over high heat, get the corn charred.
- Just as the corn is reaching perfection, brush with a mix of melted butter and ½ tablespoon chili powder.
- Pull your corn off the grill, slice off the kernels and let it cool.
- Devein the prawns
- Put the prawns in a bowl and add the remaining chili powder, olive oil, garlic, dash salt, and pepper.
- Let it marinate in the fridge for 3 hours or longer.
- When ready, put the cast iron pan on a medium high heat and lay the prawns.
- Cook the prawns for 2 mins on each side.
- Serve the prawns on a tortilla with the charred corn and Saucy Jalapeno tomatillo hot sauce.