Peach Thai Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe is one of the easiest, tastiest, and most flavorful shrimp recipes you can make at home. The sweet and spicy sauce is perfect on its own.
This recipe is easy to make, but if you want to cut down on the preparation time, you can buy frozen shrimp instead of fresh. Just make sure that they don't have any added salt or sugar!
1/2 lb shrimp, deveined and shelled, with tail on
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons oil
1 tsp black pepper
3 Tablespoons Thai Chili Peach Hot Sauce
1 Tablespoon chili garlic sauce
1 Tablespoon lime juice
¼ tsp salt
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon of parsley leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Heat the skillet and put oil on it.
- Put the shrimp and add black pepper and salt.
- Saute the shrimp until both sides are slightly browned.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet once the shrimp turns slightly brown.
- In same skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil and add the garlic.
- Stir the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp.
- Add the chili garlic sauce and Saucy Thai Chili Peach Hot Sauce. Stir to combine well.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes in a low heat.
- Add parsley for garnishing.
It’s a quick weeknight dinner that’s full of flavor! You could also add some fresh basil or cilantro if you wanted more flavor too!