Are you tired of your usual chicken wing? Try this recipe for a delicious change. This easy recipe would be great for pot lucks, football tailgates or a halloween haunted party!
1.5 lbs chicken wings
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup corn starch
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tablespoon salt
1/8 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 gloves garlic diced
4 tablespoon Saucy Passion Fruit Habanero Hot Sauce
2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, corn starch, paprika, salt, ground black pepper and paprika
- Moisten each piece of chicken wings before dipping them in the mixture.
- Shake off excess.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F
- Carefully place the chicken wings in the hot oil
- Fry for 15 to 18 minutes or until well browned.
- Remove the chicken wings and drain on paper towels
- In a frying pan, put 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the diced garlic, cook until it smells.
- Add 4 tablespoon Saucy Passion Fruit Habanero Hot Sauce
- Add 1 tablespoon water and mix the sauce well
- Add honey and mix well.
- Add the chicken wings into the mixture
- Toss to coat
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the chopped cilantro
Notes about the Recipe:
Sweet, tart, and spicy chicken wings are best to pair with cold beer.