Broccoli is not easy to love for most people, but it's one of the healthiest foods you can eat. It's packed with vitamins and minerals, like calcium and potassium, and it's also low in calories. Broccoli is also a good source of fiber, which is important for maintaining a healthy digestive system.
So if you're feeling like you need a little boost of energy or want to do something good for your health—but don't want to eat another salad—try eating some broccoli!
This recipe is for roasted broccoli with Saucy Thai chili peach hot sauce, and it's perfect for a light dinner or a snack. The hot sauce is made with peaches, which are sweet and delicious, but also packed with vitamin C to help boost your immune system and keep you healthy.
2 large heads of broccoli, broken into florets (fresh not frozen)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 lime)
4 Tablespoons Saucy Thai Chili Peach Hot Sauce
1 tsp cayenne powder
2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all the broccoli florets on a baking sheet.
- Mix the oil, cayenne, Saucy Thai Chili Peach Hot Sauce, salt, water and lime juice.
- Coat the broccoli florets with the mixture.
- Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven.
- Add more Saucy Thai Chili Peach Hot Sauce if needed.
- Serve immediately.
Saucy Thai chili peach hot sauce is the perfect balance of savory and sweet—and it will keep people coming back again and again!