This Peach Chili Glazed Chicken is a great option for those who want something sweet, spicy and savory all at once. The peach glaze pairs perfectly with Saucy Thai Chili Peach hot sauce and provides an extra dose of sweetness that balances out the heat from the chili.
Peach Chili Glazed Chicken is also easy to make, which makes it perfect for weeknight dinners or last-minute gatherings. It's sure to be a hit at your next family gathering!
- boneless, chicken breast, sliced in half lengthways
- 5 Tablespoons Saucy Thai Peach Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine the peach chili sauce, honey, lime juice and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the chicken, cover, and marinate for half an hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 12 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from heat.