Chicken quesadilla can be a great menu idea for busy people. They are easy to make and require only a few ingredients. You can also be creative and mix and match flavors until you find the perfect combination. The possibilities are endless.
This recipe is chicken and corn quesadilla. It is a great choice for an easy lunch or dinner.
2 cups cooked corn
5 diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons Saucy Passion Fruit Habanero Hot Sauce
¼ cup cilantro
Flour tortilla or white corn tortilla
Grilled chicken (shredded)
3 cups shredded cheese
- In a bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, cilantro, and Saucy passion fruit habanero hot sauce
- Squeeze over the lime and set aside.
- Heat the skillet and spray with non-sticking spay
- Place the tortilla on the skillet
- Add cheese, top over with the corn mixture, chicken, and add more cheese.
- Top over it with another tortilla
- Adjust the heat to medium-high and toast each side until the cheese is melted.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 until you're done making the amount of quesadilla you need.
You can also add beans to the corn mixture.