Spicy lemon chicken skewer is one of the recipes that no matter what the season is, you will never fail and is always crave-worthy. It has only a few ingredients, easy to make, low-carb, and amazingly good.
2 chicken breasts
1 tsp kosher salt
2 tablespoons Saucy Jalapeno Tomatillo Hot Sauce
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
- Slice the breast into chunks and place them in a freezer bag and set them aside.
- In a small bowl zest one of the lemons.
- Juice the two lemons and add Saucy Jalapeno tomatillo sauce.
- Drizzle olive oil and whisk the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper
- Pour the mixture into the freezer bag with chicken chunks.
- Marinade them for at least 30 minutes to an hour in a fridge.
- When you are ready to grill, thread the pieces of chicken onto the skewer.
- Grill the chicken until cooked.
- Serve with vegetables and lemon on the side.
Don't forget to turn the skewers often so that they would not turn black. If you are using a wooden skewer, soak them first in the water for about ten minutes.